Thursday, October 30, 2014

PANC Takes On Halloween!

*Disclosure
Hello lovelies!

I have a quick swatch post for you today featuring 2 Halloween themed beauties from Polish Addict Nail Color...


PANC - Trick Or Treat

Trick Or Treat is a pale orange crelly with a mix of glitters in various sizes and shapes.  This was a Limited Edition (LE) polish for October that unfortunately has sold out.  I really fell in love with this color when I first saw it and immediately had to have it!  Shown is 2 coats with topcoat.

 PANC - Murder House

Murder House is a burgundy holo with tango-red, gold and neon pink flakies in it.  The holo finish in the polish is very subtle, but lovely.  I wore this polish for a couple of days actually.  This polish is currently available in the PANC store and it's on sale!  Shown is 2 coats with topcoat.


The formula on PANC's are overall really great, I've never had an issue.  For these and more color selections you can visit the PANC store front here.  You can also follow them on Facebook for updates :)


Until next time!

Stef <3


* This product was purchased by me for review at a 20% discount.  I received no payment or other compensation for the review of this product.  The opinions stated here are completely my own.  The contents of this review are based on my direct experience with this product.

1 comment: