Saturday, June 14, 2014

A Skittlette of Fun!

Hello lovelies!

Long time no see ;)  I am finally all moved, the internet is once again hooked up and altho I just got home from a 12 hr work day... I promised you a blog post!  Haha it's a labor of love; honestly it just feels great to have some "me time" and I can't think of a better way to spend it...


 Colors Used: Painted Polish - Drunk on Holo, Daisy Nail Lacqcuer - White Diamond,
 KBShimmer - Eclipse, China Glaze - Son of a Peach

I... love... thiiiiiissss!!!  First off, I finally got around to using the Otte light that I got at a steal (thanks to Dani of From Polish, With Love who shared a sale Joanna's Fabric was having... thanks again girl!).  I understand now why everyone is gaga over these lamps/bulbs.  Wowza!


I have been dying to get some decent holo pics in my portfolio and there honestly isn't a better holo to play with than "Drunk on Holo" by Painted Polish.  I also tried "Eclipse" from KBShimmer for the first time and have fallen in love; it is going to be my new go to black for sure.  And the ever popular "Son of a Peach"... neon heaven is what it is *sigh*.

The fleur de lis is a decal from Make It Stick and I used chevron guides from Nail Vinyls.


I love everything about this mani.  I'm thinking I want to do an entire many of framed chevron nails... the ideas are bubbling!  Keep your eyes peeled for some Sunday Swatches tomorrow; indie cremes you won't want to miss ;)

Until next time!

Stef <3


* These product was purchased by me for review.  I received no payment or other compensation for the review of this product.  The opinions stated here are completely my own.  The contents of this review are based on my direct experience with this product.

4 comments:

  1. Lovely skittle. I just love the colors you choose to use here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That decal makes a gorgeous accent. :) And I really do like that bordered chevron too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely manicure, btw I really like the chevron!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pillow Boxes are gift boxes with elliptical ends and simply pop into a curved pillow shape and are ideal for jewelry, gifts and presents packaging. Custom Boxes World has a vast range of Custom Pillow Boxes, which are perfect for a multitude of gifts. Pillow boxes are easy to post and can be decorated with ribbon and other embellishments for an attractive presentation. We provide pillow boxes in different sizes and colours. Custom design and sizes can also be provided.

    ReplyDelete