Monday, May 26, 2014

Periwinikle... Meet Mustard!

Hello dolls!

I have a simple polka-dot mani to share with you today :)  One of my all-time favorite color combos is periwinkle and mustard.  I purchased a mystery bag of prototype polishes from Drip Drop Nail Paint and in it was a periwinkle polish that perfectly matches a country style dress that I own.  Needless to say I had to do a corresponding mani (*disclaimer)...


 Colors Used: Drip Drop Nail Paint - #210, KBShimmer - Chick Me Out

#210 is a pretty periwinkle creme with just a touch of holo shimmer in it.  It is practically a one coater, with just 2 thin coats applied for full opacity.


 For my yellow dots, I used KBShimmer's "Chick Me Out" (another amazing creme polish) with a small dotting tool.  A simple dotticure that I am head over heels for!



I want to wear this polish all the time, but seeing as it's the only one made... I am going to treat it like the friggin Heart of the Ocean lol.

I may be unable to post for about a week.  I'm officially moving on Thursday and knowing that my cable company takes forever and a day to show up and set up... well, anything... I may be without internet until next week :'(  I hope you'll stick around tho as I have a lot of new product reviews to share with you :)

Until next time!

Stef <3


* This product was purchased by me for review.  I received no payment or other compensation for the review of this product.  The opinions stated here are completely my own.  The contents of this review are based on my direct experience with this product.

4 comments:

  1. What a cute manicure! The blue and yellow look great together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable and if I had a OOAK polish I would ration it like no ones business!! This is adorable and I have a soft spot for periwinkle shades!! Sine I won't be able to own this, I'm going to search out that new Sinful Colors periwinkle polish to make me happy :-) Isn't Chick Me Out great?! It's one of my favorite yellows! Good luck moving and can't wait to see what's in store!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Love this color combo; great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This color combo looks so cute!! And I feel you, I have polishes that are sooo cute that I treat them like my most precious treasure! haha

    ReplyDelete