Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Everything's Coming Up Roses!

Hello dolls!

Today I have some water decals to share with you :)  I love using water decals when I'm strapped for time or failing miserably with me nail art.  Such was the case a few days ago when I did these hahaha...

 Colors Used: Spellbound Nails - Watermelon Seeds

I bought this set of decals from Daily Charme, an adorable indie brand that I've become quite smitten with!  This is their "Full Coverage Bright Pink Roses".


I paired it with Spellbound's Watermelon Seeds, the perfect creme pink with black glitters mixed in.  This polish is practically a one coater!  The dotted accents were just to pull everything together.  I recently am growing an appreciation for the color pink and I really like the way this mani turned out!

*le sigh*


In case you haven't heard, I am hosting a giveaway for my 2 year blogiversary!  Details can be found in this post.  With that being said, I bid you adieu...

Until next time!

Stef <3


* This product was purchased by me for review.  I received no payment or other compensation for the review of this product.  The opinions stated here are completely my own.  The contents of this review are based on my direct experience with this product.

5 comments:

  1. This is lovely! Those roses are to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing effect! And I like that pink polish:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that pink, and this many is so cute and delicate :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look beautifully feminine, I love the combination of Watermelon Seeds and the decals!

    ReplyDelete