Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Playing with Nail Vinyls!

Good morning, dolls!

So remember last time when I said I had goodies to share with you?  Yea, this be one of  'em!  I've recently gotten swept up in the world of Instagram.  Lots of bloggers and indie makers utilize it to promote their product and work.  I've discovered sooo many fabulous indie's thru IG, including "Nail Vinyls" (*disclaimer)...

Zoya Blaze, China Glaze Glistening Snow, holo, holographic, glitter, red, silver, cranberry, chevron, accent nail, nail vinyls, stickers, simple, easy, nails, nail art, nail design, mani
 Colors Used: Zoya - Blaze, China Glaze - Glistening Snow

I purchased a few different designs of vinyls to try and at $3/sheet of 100... it's a steal! 

I started with 2 coats each of Blaze (cranberry holo yumminess!) and Glistening Snow.  Because these vinyls are essentially removable stickers, I needed to wait for the polish to completely dry.  So I slap on a coat of OPI Rapi-Dri top coat, some cuticle oil and lotion.  Then I headed off to bed...


I woke up in the morning, all excited to try out my new design and... well, the stickers wouldn't stick :(  I was so devestated!  I've heard nothing but fabulous things about this product.  Then I had a thought.  What if the vinyls don't like my top coat?  I quickly went over my accent nail with a little bit of remover until I could feel the grit of the glitter and then tried the vinyls again.  Success!!  Lol.

Lastly I applied some holo hex glitter that I had sitting around and re-topcoated :)

 I win!  :P


I am really pleased with the way that this turned out, I just love chevron designs!  I definitely recommend giving Nail Vinyls a try :)

Until next time!

Stef <3

* This product was purchased by me for review.  I received no payment or other compensation for the review of this product.  The opinions stated here are completely my own.  The contents of this review are based on my direct experience with this product.

5 comments:

  1. They look great! What an easy way to do chevrons with these nail vinyls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This combination is gorgeous! The vinyls look so good! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaaaaaand now I need Blaze. THANKS STEF LOL :-D Gorgeous mani as always!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gaaah! I'm so jealous! I was meaning to buy these vinyls but I opted for some little bows from the Born Pretty Store. xD I can't say I regret my decision though. ;) I will buy these next. xD

    ReplyDelete