Tuesday, October 15, 2013

A Quick Fright!

Good evening, lovies!

This is going to be a very quick-and-to-the-point post because I'm a little tuckered out haha.  I hated the majority of the photos that I took of this mani so you only get one :P

This skittle mani is the first Halloween-ey design I did fir the season.  I was trying to get inspired (and I wanted to play with a new black glitter I picked up)...

Colors Used: Daisy Nail Lacquer - White Diamond, Love & Beauty - Orange,  Pure Ice - Private Show (Black Glitter), Urban Outfitters - Bandeau (Purple), Julep - Korbin (Green)

I really wanted to try out Private Show (which is a dupe of Butter London's The Black Knight... spitting image...) but I didn't want to wear glitter on all of my nails.  I try no to go that to myself because I HATE taking off glitter polishes.  Any whosy there's some tip-wear because I took this pick 3 days after having done my nails.  Whoops!

Well, that's all.  Imma go pass out now!  ZzzzzZzzzzzzZzzzzzz.....

Until next time!  

Stef <3

8 comments: