Friday, July 19, 2013

Mint Manis For Talia Joy

Hello there, dearies!

Just a quick post in honor of a very special girl.  Talia Joy was a 13 yrs old.  She was battling nueroblastoma and preleukemia.  On Tuesday morning she went home to heaven.  Nail Polish Wars came up with the idea of creating/posting mint manis in memory of this incredibly talented individual who touched millions of people in her short here.  Here is my contribution...


Mint Manis for Talia Joy, mint, ombre, nails, nail art, nail design, mani
 Colors Used: Bongo - Mint Chip Madness, Essie - Mint Candy Apple, Sally Hansen - Mint Sorbet and Sour Apple (Sugar Coat), Sephora by OPI - Read My Palm

I decided to pull 5 minty polish out of my hoard and then applied them at what I thought was random but kind of became an ombre... kind of haha.


More after the jump...

The mint mani was chosen as a memorial to Talia because that was the last manicure that she posted to her instagram.  I wanted to have this post up earlier today, but my work schedule didn't allow for it.  I'm glad that I was able to participate tho and that I was able to tell people Talia's story when they commented on my nails.


Heaven has gained another gorgeous angel :)

Until next time!

Stef <3






4 comments: