Wednesday, July 31, 2013

H&M Nail Tattoo

Good evening, dolls!

I meant to have this post up earlier this afternoon, but... I got side tracked.  On the flip side, I re-did the layout of the blog!  I wanted something clean/professional looking while still being whimsical and fun.  It's a work in progress (any thoughts or suggestions are welcomed!).  Anywhosy, on to the nails!

I did this manicure almost 2 weeks ago.  I've fallen very behind in posting because life has gotten in the way, but that means that I have a nice store of mani's to pull from...


White, bow, glitter, Orly Shine On Crazy Diamond, Daisy Nail Lacquer, White Diamond, nail tattoo, water decal, nail's nail art, nail design, mani,
 Colors Used: Daisy Nail Lacquer - White Diamond, Orly - Shine On Crazy Diamond

Sometimes you've just gotta keep it simple you know?  I picked up the nail tattoos at H&M for about $4.  It came with a variety of designs on 1 sheet.  The tattoos can be used on both skin and nails.


I started with 2 coats of my white polish and I let it dry completely. I then peeled away the plastic cover, placed the tattoo on my nail at the desired angle and, with a cotton swab, I dabbed water onto the paper backing.  If you've ever put on fake tattoos as a child, then you're familiar with the process.

I topped each nail with my Orly glitter and top coated.  'Twas a cinch!


I think this is the first time I've ever really enjoyed a bow on my nails.  I like that it looks like a bow and not a crazy mess haha.

Has anyone else every tried nail tattoos or water decals?  Do you have a brand that you recommend?

Until next time!

Stef <3

4 comments:

  1. Lovely manicure! Have yet to try water decals but I really need to. Looks like an easy way to add some nail art fast :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is SO CUTE!!! I need to go check H&m today and look for these :D

    ReplyDelete