Saturday, April 20, 2013

It's My Bloggiversary!!

Happt Saturday!!

It is a very happy day indeed.  I'm about to run out the door to a dress fitting for a certain someone special who apparently isn't letting the proverbial cat out of said proverbial bag yet (sneaky!).  But.... IT'S MY BLOGGIVERSARY!! :D :D :D  One year ago today I dove head-first into this crazy world of nail polish.  I didn't expect to make it this far or to have connected with as many people as I have.  I'm just so thankful for all of you who follow and support my blog <3

The mani I've chosen to do represents all of the things I said I hated/would never do when I first started doing nail art.  It's pink, it's glittery, it's girly....


Fairly Charming Bloggiversary, 1 year, pink, mint, China Glaze, For Audrey, glitter, cupcake, girly
Colors Used: China Glaze - For Audrey, Claire's - Candy Shop, Sally Hansen - Pumping Iron and Mint Sorbet, Spoiled - I Have No Reception, Julep - Scarlett

It's been a looooong time since I did a cupcake on myself.  it's the first real nail art that I attempted and I still think it's so cute!


 I was so proud of this mani when I finished and then... top coat disaster!  My thumb streaked like CRAZY!!  While I'm a little disappointed, I'm still plesed with how this turned out :)


I've elected not to have a giveaway, even tho it is the "thing to do".  To be honest, I don't have the sponsorship for it and I just can't pay for it out of pocket.  I wish I could but alas... earwax! 

Until next time!

Stef <3

5 comments:

  1. Happy bloggiversary! Your mani is very appropriate :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on 1 year of blogging. I just love Candy Shop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats girl, love your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, ladies! I really really really really appreciate your support :D

    ReplyDelete