Monday, February 18, 2013

Glittah-fied!

Hellooooo there!

I have the day off from work and I just woke up lol.  I had a jam-packed weekend and I'm so exhausted, so this is going to be a quick post.  Feel free to call me a liar because I'm going back on 2 things that I said... 1. I ended up doing my nails, even tho I said I would wear Oxygen all weekend to give them a break (not a surprise really) and 2. I'm not posting my new Zoya polishes en lieu of sharing some glittery-ness instead (I'll get to it eventually).  With that being said, on to the mani!



Orly Beverly Hills Pilm, Ulta Pinata-yada-yada, glitter, gradient, glitter tips, girly, sparkle, glitz, nails, nail art, nail design, mani
 Colors Used: Orly - Beverly Hills Plum, Ulta - Pinata-yada-yada

It's been a while since I've done a glitter gradient.  This glitter is so fun and I hardly ever wear it.  it needed some time to shine :)


I applied 2 coats of the Orly because I wanted a saturated "healthy pink" look.  I then fiddled with the glitter.  Chunky glitz can be a bit difficuly...


I topped it off with my fave new topcoat, Orly's Sec n' Dry.  It penetrates all of the layers of polish to dry them even;y and quickly.  I love it!


There you have it!  Glittaaahhhhh!!

Just a reminder... I'm on Twitter (@fairlycharming or click on the sidebar link)!  I'm quite lonely :(  hahaha

Until next time!

Stef <3

1 comment: