Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Willing Warmer Weather!

Brrrr, it's so cold!

Hey there peeps :)  How are we doing today?  Depending on where you live on the globe, you may be freezing like I am at the moment (please not that this post is being written a couple of days prior to being posted haha).  It is the coldest California winter that I have ever experienced and I am not pleased!  This long rant is a precursor for my mani, I promis lol.

This month's theme for Julep Maven Boxes is "Escape & Unwind", encouraging you to relax and think of warmer places.  The warmest place I could think of... Africs!!

Julep, Bette, Ava, January Maven Box 2013, zebra, tribal, nail art, nail design, mani
 Colors Used: Julep - Bette and Ava

Bette is a Neon jelly that I probably should have put a white polish under... oh well!


2 coats of Ava, 3 coats of Bette and then some fiddling with my striping brush...


I'm pretty fond of this one, I might submit it for Julep's NOTD ;)



Until next time!

Stef <3

No comments:

Post a Comment