Saturday, December 22, 2012

12 Mani's of Christmas #8... Snowflakes!

Hey dolls!

I feel like I have to admit something to you all.  I am REALLY uninspired with my nail art right now!  I forgot just how busy the month of December is for me and so I've fallen behind on posting.  And when I do have a moment to sit and do my nails... nothing comes to me.  And then I just want to sit on my couch and veg.  I'm going to keep trudging along but I'm not all that happy with the mani(s) I did this time around...

Christmas, snowflakes, nail art, nail design, mani
 Colors Used: OPI - Goldeneye, Love & Beauty - Silver Glitter, white acrylic paint

Christmas, snowflakes, nail art, nail design, mani
Colors Used: China Glaze - Love Letters, Love & Beauty - Silver Glitter, white acrylic paint

Again, I wasn't satisfied with my first attempt so I made another.  Either I'm declining in my nail art talents or snowflakes just arent my thing lol.  I think I like the 2nd attempt better (I always love to see some bare nails showing thru in my mani's... I don't know why :P).  I used acrylic paint because I thought it would be easier to paint with and it was.  I just wish I could have gotten my lines to be a little finer.  I think it's also what I would have liked for my last post with the candy canes.

I think I'm just going to chalk this up to me psyching my self out about getting these done in time.  Maybe I just bit off more than I could chew?  Maybe nail challenges aren't for me :(  I'm not giving up tho!  I have 3 days and 4 mani's before Christmas... I got this!  Lol.

Until next time!

Stef <3

No comments:

Post a Comment