Tuesday, December 11, 2012

12 Mani's of Christmas #4... Santa!

Hey there!

This one is going to be a fairly quick post (I wanna go snuggle up with my hubby and watch some TV hehe).  For anyone who has not yet read, I am doing a segment on Christmas mani's.  The first of which, and details, can be found here :)  Today I'm doing Santa!

 Colors Used: Julep - Scarlett, OPI - Goldeneye

I am making the executive decision to no longer name the white and black polishes I use.  I haven't changed them in 6 months and I continue to buy the same bottles when I run out.  If it really matters that much, they can be found in previous posts lol.


I originally was going to do Santa's face, but I was short on time and afraid of messing it up.  So I decided to make the mani reminiscent of Santa Claus :)  I also can't get enough of frenchies haha.



This is me and my hubby's first Christmas, and my first ever real Christmas, so I had to take some pictures with our pretty tree and ornaments!



The only thing that I don't like about this mani is the width of  the red tips.  I wish they were a little thinner.  Other than that, I really like the way this mani turned out :)

Julep Scarlett, OPI Goldeneye, Christmas, Santa, red, white, belt,  French tip, frenchie, nail art, nail design, mani


I think this is the quickest I have ever put up a post lol...

Until next time!

Stef <3

No comments:

Post a Comment