Tuesday, December 25, 2012

12 Mani's of Christmas #12... Charlie Brown Christmas Tree!

Happy Christmas!!

I hope you and yours are having a very merry Christmas :)  I'm am going to put this post up quickly so that I can hop into bed, get some sleep, and race over to my in-laws in the morning (altho I am very excited about this mani)!

As far as the colors used... there were a lot lol.  If you really MUST know, leave a comment and I'll do my best to list them all :)

 There's something so charming about Charlie Brown's draw to this pathetic tree... I love it!


 The light blue polish wasn't coming thru really well in my normal camera setting, so I changed the filter to vivid in order to get a better contrast.



 I told my husband that next year I want to have a Charlie Brown tree at Christmas.  He's just as quirky as I am (if not more so hahaha) so he happily agreed :D  I can't wait!

Christmas, Charlie Brown tree, Peanuts, blue, snow, nail art, nail design, mani


Well there you have it!  Please excuse my horrible cuticles... yikes!!

Until next time!

Stef <3

No comments:

Post a Comment