Monday, October 8, 2012

Be Bold!

Hello, hello lovelies!

We've moved, we're married... I'm ready to get back to blogging :D

As you all know, I haven't really had any time this past moth to do my nails :(  So the mani I'm sharing with you today is about a month old.

 Colors Used: Julep - Delaunay, Sally Hansen - Mellow Yellow, Love & Beauty - Crystal Silver, Rimmel - Satin Black


I didn't really have an inspiration for this mani.  It was just a "paint and see what happens" kind of a thing haha.  If I remember correctly, it was 2 coats for each polish and I used a striping brush for the design.  One of the little boys at work told me that I was confused... I was supposed to pick one color for all of my nails!  Boys... they just don't get it lol.

Julep Delaunay, yellow, holo, holographic, glitter, arrow, feather, leaf, nail art, nail design, mani

Overall I really like the way that this mani turned out :)

With the holidays just around the corner, I have a lot of work to do!  So many mani's, so little time o.O

Until next time!

Stef <3

No comments:

Post a Comment