Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Feelin' Sassy!

Why, hello there!  How's it hangin'?  ;)

Today's mani was brought on by a frame of mind that I was in.  I was feeling feisty with Aerosmith playing in my head (Train Kept A Rollin'... love it!).  I've seen pics of a mani that Steven Tyler had been wearing with a stripe down the middle (feel free to correct me if I'm wrong).  Naked nail with black stripe down the center?  Anywhosie, it came to mind, so I combined my fiery attitude with his striped-ness and came up with this...

Revlon Craving Coral, Steven Tyler inspired, center stripe, black, gold, nail art, nail design, mani
 Colors Used: Revlon - Craving Coral, Sally Hansen - Golden-I, Rimmel - Black Satin


I applied 2 coats of Coral (which is a little more orangey than pictured), took my striping brush and applied Golden-I, and then Black Satin with my smallest dotting tool.  Pretty straight forward mani that really fit my mood!  I love it :D

And for the "pretty"!  I love the gold that came thru in this shot *sigh*.

A pretty short and sweet post, but I hope you enjoyed it :D

I know I'm going to sound like a broken record but the giveaway ends in 2-and-a-half-ish days, so get those entries in!  Spread the word while you're at it :P

Until next time!

Stef <3

1 comment: