Thursday, May 3, 2012

A Short & Sweet Sponging Technique

'Ollo, friends!  My post for today is coming a little later than usual and I apologize.  I got home really late last night from rehearsal and I over slept this morning as a result.  I was going to skip blogging altogether today but I felt compelled by the nail gods to do something new lol.

We've been having gloomy/drizzly weather here for a few days and it's really been dampening my inspiration for nail art.  So I decided to run with it and try a gloomy/drizzly sponging technique...



Gloomy, grey, cloudy. sponge, sponging, nail art, maniGloomy, grey, cloudy. sponge, sponging, nail art, mani

Gloomy, grey, cloudy. sponge, sponging, nail art, mani
Colors Used: Julep - Meryl, O.P.I. - Skull & Glossbones, Wet-n-Wild - French White Creme

This mani is pretty simple and fun to do.  With a makeup sponge I layered the colors on my nail, cleaned it up with some acetone and a brush and then I applied 1 coat of SV.  Since the paint was sponged on pretty thin, this mani dried incredibly fast!  I am pleased with the results :)

I hope you all have a lovely day and I can't wait for tomorrows post (eeeeeee!!  :D)

Until next time!

Stef <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment