Sunday, May 20, 2012

Church Mani: Keepin' It Simple :P

Happy Sunday everybody!  It is a glorious day in my neck of the woods and I hope it is for you as well :)

We just got back from church and so here is the mani...

French tip, white tip, frenchie, Julep, Meryl, simple, conservative. nail art, maniFrench tip, white tip, frenchie, Julep, Meryl, simple, conservative. nail art, mani

 Colors Used: Sally Hansen - White On, Julep - Meryl

Simple french tips with a little bit of "color" that I painted last night (boooorrrrring!  lol).  I was originally going to do a mani with another polish from O.P.I.'s NYC Ballet Collection but I thought that might be a little bit redundant.  Then my honey asked me if I wanted to go cruising down to Huntington Beach, in the new car, on a dinner date.  Of course I said YES!  Lol so I did this mani real quick before heading out.  

I think it's church appropriate and a couple of my gal pals in the choir commented on how they liked them.  So I suppose I'm pleased...


So that's it for today!   I really really really want to do some color swatches / comparisons and a couple of product reviews next week (I hope I can find the time :\).  I also have another polish haul to photograph and post.  I REALLY need to go on a "no buy" hahaha.

Until next time!

Stef <3

No comments:

Post a Comment