Friday, April 27, 2012

"It is not slime, it is mucus!"

Happy Friday everyone!  The weekend (for all intensive purposes) is here and I am glad, glad, glad!!

I understand that princess week was last week?  I don't know how I missed that, but it's been bugging me!  So I decided to do a princess mani to make me feel a little bit better lol.  I tossed around a lot of ideas as to which princess to choose (Aurora is my fave, but I hate pink... Alice doesn't really count... etc.), what to do design-wise and which colors to choose.  I decided to go with Tiana :)  She is an incredibly fierce princess and I haven't really seen a lot of nail art for her.  Here 'tis...

Princess and the frog, Tiana, Mardi Gras, green, nail art, mani
 w/o flash...

Princess and the frog, Tiana, Mardi Gras, green, nail art, mani
w/ flash...
 For the colors used I'm going to list them in rainbow order (yellow, blue, green, blue, pink, purple black, white and grey).  Color's Used: Confetti - They Call Me Mellow Yellow, Sally Hansen - Green with Envy, NYC - High Line Green, Love & Beauty - Teal, Confetti - Bayou Blue, E.L.F. - Flirty Fuchsia, Sinful Colors - Dream On, Confetti - Black Tie, Wet n' Wild - French White Creme, O.P.I. - Skull & Glossbones, NYC - Mulberry Street and China Glaze - Fairy Dust.

As you can see, starting at the thumb, I did Mardi Gras beads, a crown, Tiana's dress, a frog and a firefly. I think I covered the basics lol. I really had fun with this mani and I think they're pretty cute :)

I had said in a previous post that I'd have some guest nails to show buuuuuut... so far, the girlies have asked for cupcakes... and cupcakes... and... cupcakes!  I guess I'll just have to do some more mani's on myself.  Drat ;)  Have a safe weekend ladies...

Until next time!

Stef <3


No comments:

Post a Comment